The internationalisation strategy is one of the key activities of ŠKODA AUTO University. Its main objective is to build and expand a network of cooperating institutions whose primary aim is to work with the industry and to promote business practices that focus on globalised industries and markets and embrace the goals and values common to ŠKODA AUTO University.
An integral part of successful cooperation is the body of motivated students who actively participate in the international projects. Ensuring this success is the International Office of ŠKODA AUTO University, which oversees international activities and development of international cooperation.
The International Office is responsible for the following:
• organisation of international educational mobility activities of students, lecturers and employees of ŠKODA AUTO University
• coordination of Erasmus+ projects – cooperation within the global inter-university network; international agreements on inter-university cooperation
• administration of double-degree programmes at all levels of studies
• administration of visits abroad, processing applications, preparation of study, work and financial agreements, monitoring visits
• information services for foreign applicants to all programmes of ŠKODA AUTO University
• consultancy and care for foreign students, foreign academic and non-academic staff and guests
• visa assistance for foreign applicants and students and recognition of foreign education and qualifications
• organisation of summer schools, international weeks – organisation of extracurricular social, cultural, sports and leisure activities for foreign students.
Vice-Rector for International Relations