Research Open Day - 10th year (all-day series of lectures and discussions)
15-16. 1. 2020 academic personnel of ŠKODA AUTO University present current project activities
International Conference on Automotive Industry 2020
28.-29. 5. 2020 Na Karmeli 1457, 293 01 Mladá Boleslav, Czech Republic
To open space for scientific discussion on both economic and technical issues of current state and development of Automotive Industry.
Beyond Horizons:Technology and Business World in 21st Century
This year is the 20th anniversary of the founding of SKODA AUTO University. It is an opportunity to look back and look forward. SKODA AUTO Company as the founder and SKODA AUTO University both face, not only challenges to keep-up with the rapid development of technologies and contemporary knowledge, but also how to stay at the peak of the process.
On the 14th and 15th of November 2019, we organized an international conference focused on selected topics on impacts of digitalization Beyond Horizons: Technology and Business World in 21st Century.
The process of developing and manufacturing of bodywork
29. 4. 2019 P. Chaloupecký, ŠKODA AUTO a.s.
Global Automotive - Can Dawn in the East and Twilight in the West be Expected?
15. 4. 2019 Zdeněk Dušek (Senior Manager); Markéta Vlčková (Senior Consultant); Josef Ruckl (Junior Consultant) Ernst&Young Advisory; Automotive, Mobility & Customer Agenda tým
Prognosis of electromobility development
4. 4. 2019
4. 4. 2019 R. Novák a T. Kozelský; EU Office/Česká spořitelna a.s. a ŠKODA AUTO University
Global suply chains and value added measurement with a focus on the automotive industry
17. 1. 2019 - ŠKODA AUTO University
Research Open Day - 9th year (all-day series of lectures and discussions)
Na Karmeli, Mladá Boleslav
16. 1. 2019 academic personnel of ŠKODA AUTO University present current project activities
8TH CARPATHIAN LOGISTICS CONGRESS in Prague
3. - 5. 12. 2018
conference in cooperation with TANGER
For further details see here
Draft EU budget for the period 2021-2027: discussions, contradictions, consequences for the Czech Republic
15. 11. 2018 - discussion forum in cooperation with European Movement and Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
The question of the adoption of the euro in the Czech Republic
26. 10. 2018
Marek Mora, Member of the CNB Bank Board
Conference Integrated Engineering in Management of Industrial Enterprises
3. 10. 2018
19th Year - Intelligent Production in the Digital Economy
For further details see here
National Convention on the EU: Internal Market as a Convergence Instrument
25. 5. 2018 Liechtenstein Palace Prague
doc. Ing. S. Šaroch, Ph.D.; PhDr. J. Malý, Ph.D.
Role of the automotive industry in the EU economy - present, trends and perspectives
11. 5. 2018
Ing. Tomáš Kozelský, Česká spořitelna a ŠAVŠ
International Trade Agreements and the Future of the EU
24. 4. 2018 Jan Michal, Secretariat-General of the European Commission
The euro and the Czech Republic: is the time to adopt a single European currency?
19. 4. 2018
Ing. Zdeněk Čech, Ph.D., M.A., Deputy Head, Representation of the European Commission in the Czech Republic
Ing. Tomáš Kozelský, EU Office / Knowledge Center Manager, Česká spořitelna, a.s.
Ing. Stanislav Šaroch, Ph.D., Vice-Rector for Science, Research and Development of Study Fields, ŠKODA AUTO University
Research Open Day - 8th year (all-day series of lectures and discussions)
17. 1. 2018 academic personnel of ŠKODA AUTO University present current project activities