ACQUIRED DEGREE – MBA
MODE OF STUDY – Online
LENGTH OF STUDY – 24 months
LANGUAGE OF STUDY – English
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES – Aspiring managers and middle management
DIFFICULTY – 120 credits in 18 study modules
The Online MBA programme is a lifelong learning programme designed to meet the needs and perspectives of professionals in early career stages, who are motivated to self-study through virtual learning. The goal of the programme is to develop knowledge and skills to confront current challenges of the management profession. The programme offers an opportunity to choose the area of specialization and to gain foundations for the next career up lift.
• Choose your area of specialization through two elective modules
• Fully in English
• Develop your competence for virtual online interaction
• Learn from top international instructors
• 5,000 CZK credit for elective courses on Coursera
• Study in the programme which is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
• Online learning through MS Teams
• Learning through case studies and examples
• Business simulation
The decision on admission to the online MBA programme is the responsibility of the Rector and is based on an assessment of the following minimum criteria:
1. Previous university studies – at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
2. Professional interest and previous work experience – three years of professional experience and a motivation letter, documenting career and professional interest.
3. English proficiency – an international certificate that proves English proficiency at B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference (e.g. FCE; IELTS 6.0; BULATS 60; BEC Vantage; TOEIC 750; TOEFL iBt 87; PTE General Level 3).
4. Motivation to study – admission interview (via VOIP or phone)
Deadline for submitting applications: 30th October 2020
Study program starts: 1st December 2020
There is one learning module in each calendar month. Learning modules are held primarily through MS Teams. Each learning module consists of sychronous learning interaction in the study group (Friday afternoon Central European Time, twice 90 minute sat least) and a synchronous self-pace learning through video lectures, educational videos, readings, case studies and quizes. Each module culminate swith a short reflective essay and/or own video presentation. The last semester consists of final MBA thesis (project) under supervision of experience faculty.