ACQUIRED DEGREE – MBA
MODE OF STUDY – Part-time (weekend courses)
LENGTH OF STUDY – 18–24 months
LANGUAGE OF STUDY – English
PLACE OF STUDY – Prague
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES – Middle and higher management in automotive companies
DIFFICULTY – 120 credits in 16 study modules
The MBA programme Global Management in Automotive Industry is a lifelong learning programme focused on the needs and perspectives of career-oriented professionals in the automotive industry. The goal of the programme is to develop knowledge and skills of future international leaders in the automotive industry. The programme offers a significant career incentive to students with a global focus, open approach to the world and a high degree of curiosity.
* The content of study modules may be subject to change based on current economic relevance.
• Developed in cooperation with global players in the automotive industry
• Travel abroad to visit companies and get to know the industry more
• Weekend outdoor training to develop your potential
• Intensive weekend study (starting on Friday afternoon)
• Diverse group of top international lecturers (who do not participate in other MBA programmes in the Czech Republic)
• Not more than 17 students in a group
• Lectures based on case studies, examples, interactive seminar assignments, café conversations, discussions, projects and simulations
• Facilitated networking within and between study groups
• International study trip (for more practical experience) and a weekend outdoor leadership training (to develop self-knowledge)
Director of the MBA programme
"My goal is to create an MBA programme that matters and delivers satisfaction to students and the industry."
international management and international marketing
"Talking with customers, leading direct reports or convincing your own boss, communication always depends on your personality – a skill you learn within the MBA Programme at ŠKODA AUTO University."
Career Management, Corporate Governance
„Ability to successfully deploy financial resources on a global scale is of utmost importance to sustain fluctuations in local automotive markets.“
Corporate Finance, Commodity Markets, Risk Management
The decision on admission to the MBA programme is the responsibility of the Rector and is based on an assessment of the following minimum criteria:
1. Previous university studies – at least a Bachelor’s degree
2. Professional interest and previous work experience – three years of management experience, cover letter, references, recommendations for study from superiors.
3. English proficiency – an international certificate that proves English proficiency at B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference (e.g. FCE; IELTS 6.0; BULATS 60; BEC Vantage; TOEIC 750; TOEFL iBt 87; PTE General Level 3).
4. Motivation to study – interview (in person or via VOIP or phone)
Acceptance of applications for the next programme run (year 2022): By 28th February 2020
Estimated start date of the next programme run (year 2022): 27th March 2020
27.3.2020, 10.4.-11.4. 2020, 24.4.-25.4. 2020, 8.5.-9.5. 2020, 22.5.-23.5. 2020, 5. 6.- 6.6. 2020, 19.6. 2020, 22.6. - 26.6. 2020 - International Study Trip, 10.7.- 11.7. 2020, 24.7.- 25.7. 2020, 28.8.-29.8. 2020, 11.9.-13.9. 2020 Outdoor Leadership Training, 16.10. 2020, 30.10.-31.10. 2020, 13.11.-14.11. 2020, 11.12. -12.12.2020, 15.1.-16.1. 2021, 12.1.-23.1. 2021, 12.2. -13.2. 2021, 5.3. – 6.3. 2021, 19.3. 2021
*Tuition includes enrolment in courses worth 140 credits over a period of 24 months. All required learning modules and courses, study materials, travel and accommodation costs of the international study trip and accommodation and food costs of the weekend leadership training.